ABOUT RIVEREAST CUSTOM CABINETS
Founded February 3, 1984 by Joseph F. Weiser, Rivereast Custom Cabinets, Inc. has become a mainstay in the commercial and institutional custom casework industry with over sixty years of combined experience. What sets Rivereast apart from other competitors is our family platform. We are family owned and operated which allows us to create devoted, long-lasting business relationships that will be passed down for generations to come.
Our current facility has 20,000 square feet of modernized manufacturing space with annual sales of 3.5 million and growing.
Our workforce includes:
- Our office support team is here to help with all of your casework needs and questions.
Development and Manufacturing Engineers
- No job is too large or too small; Rivereast will happily quote any custom casework project if the appropriate time frame is given.
- Using the latest casework software, we are able to link our information technology to our manufacturing machines; this allows for quick, streamlined cabinet production in mass quantities.
- Our fleet of machines include:
- Weeke BP140 Optimat Point-to-Point Router
- Weeke ABD 060/12 Drill and Dowel Inserter
- Weeke Vantech 510BHP CNC Machining Center
- Shelling America FH-4-430M Beam Saw
- Holtzer Sprint 1321 Edgebander
- Rivereast has numerous vehicles to service all sized projects; we take the customers deadlines very seriously.
"We are a proud member of the Architectural Woodwork Institute Quality Certification Program."